Ideal for use in
Advanced, reliable protection and control that avoids risks to your pump:
* and your connected assets
- Dry Run
- Irregular Voltage
- Short Circuit
- Repeated Start
- Open Phase
- Phase Reversal
- Phase Imbalance
…with customisable features for both single- and dual pumps.
SPECIFICATIONS Pump & Motor Protector / Starter for single or dual pumps.
- Purpose made IP54 weatherproof UV protected enclosure.
- Clear LCD displays pump running status – diagnostic faults and running messages displayed.
- Locking facility for display and buttons.
- Pump start delay (Adjustable)
- Pump stop time (Adjustable)
- Audible and visual alarms with adjustable time delay.
- Memory and settings retained in the event of a power failure.
- Auto or manual switching option.
- Pump accumulated run time displayed Last five pump faults recorded and displayed.
- Easy-to-set push button overload calibration which prompts when calibration is incomplete.
- Function switch setting for Drainage, Pressure Boosting, or Transfer applications.
- Low voltage control circuit for your safety.
- RS485 communication interface (BMS, MODBUS)
- Slave controller/display option available for remote monitoring and control using shielded twisted pair cable to a distance of 1200 meters (Cable not included)
- Control box contains the Main Circuit Breaker and DOL contactor(s).
- Dry contact for general fault provided.
- Provision for multiple combinations of device inputs and outputs for use with float switches, pressure switches, transducers, level controls and probes.
DUPLEX CONTROL PANEL
- Main pump and Standby pump automatically alternate to balance running hours.
- Main pump and Standby pump automatically switched on in the event of a malfunction.
- Both pumps can run together if required.
- Dry run protection without the need of a float switch or liquid level probe (Restart attempt every 30 min, adjustable).
- Pump Stalled. Motor overload (Restart attempt every 30 min, adjustable).
- Short Circuit
- Under voltage (Restart attempt every 5 min, adjustable)
- Over voltage protection (Restart attempt every 5 min, adjustable)
- Repeat starts (More than 5 per minute)
- Open phase (3 – phase only)
- Phase reversal (3-phase only)
- Three phase imbalance (3-phase only)
- Over temperature (where motors are fitted with accessible terminals for the winding protection cut-out
- Anti-seize/rust run timer (3 sec. every 240 hrs, adjustable).
A range of models and features available for most pump installations and applications
Objectively innovate empowered manufactured products whereas parallel platforms
Distinctively re-engineer revolutionary meta-services and premium architectures. Intrinsically incubate intuitive opportunities and real-time potentialities.
Objectively innovate empowered manufactured products whereas parallel platforms. Holisticly predominate extensible testing procedures for reliable supply chains.